Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cosmic Flow


I float and I sink and I rise back to the surface.  I am a deep current.  I move to the rhythm of my heart.  My pace changes as I fall in love and lose myself in myself.  Nature guides my direction as I navigate through dimensions of possibilities.  Light touches the waves I create as it reflects off of me and multiples.  The flow of my movement is endless, contained only by solid boundaries that are worn down by my subtle liquid force.

I find space where it is available to me and never know where my mass might end up touching.  I have no beginning and no end, and all who immerse in any part of me, experience all of me.  I am absorbed and released.  I have continuous purpose.  When I am still, all matter that penetrates my surface creates a vibration through me.  I am clear and transparent.  I am a mirror for my observer.  I am peaceful.

When I am stagnant, my clarity becomes clouded and murky.   I am the dark shadow of my observer.  With no outlet for my reservoir, foreign organisms begin to occupy my being and dwell deep beneath my surface.  I become toxic to those who absorb me.  I am trapped by my boundaries, disconnected from the flow that is myself.  Disease strengthens within my weakness.  Life evaporates from my isolated mass.  

1 comment:

Gregory Boyer said...

"I have continuous purpose". this is what i feel like and this is how i respond to everything most of the day. there is purpose in all i do, so i try to (as much as possible) make all i do positive and have purpose. sounds like alot of work.....mentally it is. spiritually.....it's rewarding and it now comes natural to be that way. my silence and stillness and sleep.....they too have their purpose and i make notice of them. great waters moves in us all.