Saturday, September 18, 2010

From The End to The Beginning

I've found a place in my soul that is empty, pure, and infinitely spacious. 

It is the simplest of simple and the most complicated of complexity.

I try to describe it so that it can be known, and so I visit ends of a circular spectrum to paint my analogy.

There is no analogy.  There is only being.  There is no likeness.  There only is.

Patience, compassion, presence... embody this place. 

It is quiet and full of sound.  Still, and full of movement.

Empty and full of Life.

I can dive as deep as I want.
I can lose myself to find myself.
I can never hit the bottom, for surface and depth meet each other forever.  

3 comments:

Miriam said...

you're blog is really wonderful.. peace for the soul..:)

Anonymous said...

peace describes it well
boyer-

AwakeningMotivation said...

Love it!

Serg